Skip to content
- This year’s Spring Institute was held from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM on March 16th at the California Museum in downtown Sacramento. There were the usual vendor and member networking opportunities, as well as an advocacy “boot camp” in the afternoon. See videos from the morning session on NOCALL’s YouTube Channel.
- The May Business Meeting was held on Thursday, May 24th at the Marine’s Memorial Club. Here is the 2018 Annual Report.
- Flamingle with NOCALL – Join us to toast the end of the AALL Annual Meeting on Tuesday, July 17th at 3-5 pm at the Pratt Street Ale House, 206 W Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21201. No host, but appetizers by NOCALL. Mix and “fla-mingle” with new and old friends, compare notes on your favorite presentations, and make plans for next year’s AALL meeting in Washington, D.C.!
- The NOCALL September Business Meeting was held September 25, 2018 from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM. Guest speaker UC Davis Law Professor Lisa Pruitt, a national expert on rural legal issues discussed “The False Choice Between Race and Class in Analysis of Discrimination and Disadvantage.”
- NOCALL’s Night at the Roxie, Tuesday, November 27th, 6-8 PM. Come enjoy a private screening (and free popcorn) of the RBG movie courtesy of Bloomberg Law. Little Roxie, 3125 16th Street, San Francisco, at Valencia, is just two doors further up from the main Roxie Theater. No-host pre-gathering starts at 4:30PM at Delirium, 3139 16th St (between Valencia St & Albion St), just steps away from the Little Roxie.
- 4-Corners Holiday Events are here! NOCALL bonded with the Sierra Nevada Chapter of SLA at the northernmost NOCALL 4-Corners gathering on Monday, December 3rd at Cafeteria 15L, 1116 15th St. Sacramento, CA