The NOCALL-LIST mailing list is a general discussion list for members of the NOCALL. This list is limited to NOCALL members only. New members will be added to the list automatically after their membership form has been processed.
Posting to the List
NOCALL has adopted the AALL Discussion Forum Rules & Conditions. Please see: http://www.aallnet.org/discuss/list_rules.asp
Appropriate topics for this list include, but are not limited to:
- workshops and seminars
- job announcements
- notice of membership changes
- requests for volunteers for committee projects
- committee news
- schedule of hours and changes in policies for local libraries
- news pertinent to the Northern California community
- reference questions that are local in nature (firstname.lastname@example.org is a better place to post for general queries)
- hard to find ILL requests that are local in nature (email@example.com is a better place to post for general queries)
- "calls to action" (i.e., writing letters to legislators, etc.)
How to Subscribe
To become a member and gain access to the listserv, please contact the list administrator, Ramona Collins, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any problems with your listserv subscription, please contact email@example.com
How to Send Messages, Questions, etc.
Send your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any problems with NOCALL-LIST emails or your listserv subscription, please contact email@example.com.