To view the entire issue, click here.
In this issue: (access the Newsletter from the links above)
- President’s Message
- Musings from Mark
- Professional Reading in Review
- Remembering Debbie Maglione
- Funding Research Opportunities Grant (FROG) Update
- Ereader Librarian’s Digital Book Review
- Welcome to My New Normal: Living and Breathing (and Sometimes Dreaming About) Legal Tech
- Spotlight on... David Holt
- Lingua Latina pro Biblio thecariis Legis !
The NOCALL News is published five times a year by the Northern California Association of Law Libraries, a chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries, and is a benefit of membership. The Northern California Association of Law Libraries assumes no responsibility for the statements and opinions advanced by the contributors to the association's publications. Editorial views do not necessarily represent the official position of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries.
Mary Pinard Johnson, Sacramento County Public Law Library
Jourdan Corbitt, LAC Group
Julie Horst, Ninth Circuit Library
Sarah Lin, Reed Smith
Ramona Martinez, Berkeley Law Library
Elisabeth McKechnie, U.C. Davis Law Library
To see archived issues of NOCALL News, please click here.