To view the entire issue, click here.
In this issue: (access the Newsletter from the links above)
- President’s Message
- Professional Reading in Review
- CI Redux: Our Top Pain Points, A Spring Institute Recap
- Did You Know that SCPLL Provides Law Library Services to Incarcerated Citizens?
- Legal Tech Recap
- E-Librarian Book Reviews
- Remembering Coral Henning
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set Databases Unfurling: 1777-2018 & Onward
- Spotlight on... Maribel Nash
The NOCALL News is published five times a year by the Northern California Association of Law Libraries, a chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries, and is a benefit of membership. The Northern California Association of Law Libraries assumes no responsibility for the statements and opinions advanced by the contributors to the association's publications. Editorial views do not necessarily represent the official position of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries.
Mary Pinard Johnson, Sacramento County Public Law Library
Jourdan Corbitt, LAC Group
David Holt, U.C. Davis Law Library
Julie Horst, Ninth Circuit Library
Elisabeth McKechnie, U.C. Davis Law Library
Delia Montesinos, Ropes and Gray LLP
To see archived issues of NOCALL News, please click here.