To view the entire issue, click here.
In this issue: (access the Newsletter from the links above)
- President’s Message
- Musings from Mark
- Professional Reading in Review
- Presenting on Legal Questions in Non-Law Libraries at CLA 2016
- Committee Corner
- Dinner at Maxims
- Spotlight on... Jocelyn Stilwell-Tong
- Ereader Librarian’s Digital Book Review
- Book Review: Insolvency Explained
- NOCALL Board Meeting Minutes (4/17/17)
- Proposed NOCALL Business Meeting Minutes (5/18/17)
The NOCALL News is published five times a year by the Northern California Association of Law Libraries, a chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries, and is a benefit of membership. The Northern California Association of Law Libraries assumes no responsibility for the statements and opinions advanced by the contributors to the association's publications. Editorial views do not necessarily represent the official position of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries.
Mary Pinard Johnson, Sacramento County Public Law Library
Jourdan Corbitt, LAC Group
Julie Horst, Ninth Circuit Library
Mark Mackler, California DOJ, San Francisco
Ramona Martinez, Berkeley Law Library
Elisabeth McKechnie, U.C. Davis Law Library
To see archived issues of NOCALL News, please click here.