To view the entire issue, click here.
In this issue: (access the Newsletter from the links above)
- President’s Message: Year in Review
- Musings from Mark
- Tech Talk: When tech is hinky, at what point do we inform the user?
- Professional Reading in Review
- Wrapping up my FROG project
- Committee Corner – Membership Committee
- E-Reader Librarian’s Digital Book Reviews
- Spotlight on... Pati Traktman
- PROPOSED NOCALL Board Meeting Minutes
- PROPOSED NOCALL Business Meeting Minutes
The NOCALL News is published five times a year by the Northern California Association of Law Libraries, a chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries, and is a benefit of membership. The Northern California Association of Law Libraries assumes no responsibility for the statements and opinions advanced by the contributors to the association's publications. Editorial views do not necessarily represent the official position of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries.
Mary Pinard Johnson, Sacramento County Public Law Library
Jourdan Corbitt, LAC Group
Julie Horst, Ninth Circuit Library
Sarah Lin, Reed Smith
Ramona C. Collins, Berkeley Law Library
Elisabeth McKechnie, U.C. Davis Law Library
Delia Montesinos, Ropes and Gray LLP
To see archived issues of NOCALL News, please click here.