To view the entire issue, click here.
In this issue: (access the Newsletter from the links above)
- President’s Message
- Musings from Mark
- Professional Reading in Review
- NOCALL Committee Corner: Nominations Committee
- Ereader Librarian’s Digital Book Review
- Funding Research Opportunities Grant (FROG) Update
- Spotlight on... Sherry Takacs
- AALL Volunteer Service Award Nominations
- Tech Talk: New Year, New Tech
- Some Writing on Rioting
- 2018 NOCALL Election Candidate Biographies
The NOCALL News is published five times a year by the Northern California Association of Law Libraries, a chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries, and is a benefit of membership. The Northern California Association of Law Libraries assumes no responsibility for the statements and opinions advanced by the contributors to the association's publications. Editorial views do not necessarily represent the official position of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries.
Mary Pinard Johnson, Sacramento County Public Law Library
Jourdan Corbitt, LAC Group
Julie Horst, Ninth Circuit Library
Sarah Lin, Reed Smith
Ramona C. Collins, Berkeley Law Library
Elisabeth McKechnie, U.C. Davis Law Library
Delia Montesinos, Ropes and Gray LLP
To see archived issues of NOCALL News, please click here.