To view the entire issue, click here.
In this issue: (access the Newsletter from the links above)
- President’s Message
- You Keep Using That Word. I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means …or Does It?
- Professional Reading in Review
- Committee Corner: Access to Justice Committee
- E-Book Reviews
- “Fone” Fasting
- Spotlight on... Eric Wade
- Emerging Leader Jury Award Call for Nominations
- NOCALL Business Meeting Minutes, May 24, 2018
- NOCALL Board Meeting Minutes September 12, 2018
- NOCALL Business Meeting Minutes September 25, 2018
The NOCALL News is published five times a year by the Northern California Association of Law Libraries, a chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries, and is a benefit of membership. The Northern California Association of Law Libraries assumes no responsibility for the statements and opinions advanced by the contributors to the association's publications. Editorial views do not necessarily represent the official position of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries.
Mary Pinard Johnson, Sacramento County Public Law Library
Jourdan Corbitt, LAC Group
David Holt, U.C. Davis Law Library
Julie Horst, Ninth Circuit Library
Elisabeth McKechnie, U.C. Davis Law Library
Delia Montesinos, Ropes and Gray LLP
To see archived issues of NOCALL News, please click here.