2018 – 2019 Committee Members
Courtney Nguyen, Chair
The chair is appointed by the President for a term of one year. The Chair may appoint additional members as needed.
- To promote NOCALL to the legal community and the local community.
- To promote librarianship to the legal community and the local community.
- To promote NOCALL to law librarians.
- To assist members in promoting themselves and their services within their institutions.
- Promote NOCALL’s activities and achievements to its members and the community at large.
- Create and maintain the NOCALL brochure and other promotional materials.
- Act as liaison for NOCALL to the San Francisco Daily Journal, the Recorder, and the AALL Newsletter and other news media.
- Work with other committee chairs to promote their activities.
- Communicate with the Board through the designated liaison.
- Arrange for transportation of materials to and from regional meetings, annual meetings, conferences and programs.
- Identify and investigate potential promotional opportunities and recommend appropriate activities to the Board.
- Inform AALL Chapter news editor about NOCALL activities; inform AALL Educational coordinator about continuing education activities; inform the AALL newsletter editor about changes in offices and/or committee chairs during the year.