2016 – 2017 Committee Members
Mary Pinard Johnson, Editor
The newsletter editor is appointed by the President for a term of one year. The Editor appoints additional members as needed. Five issues of the NOCALL News are published per membership year in September/October, November/December, January/ February, March/April, May/June.
To coordinate the production and distribution of the Association newsletter.
- Design, edit and distribute the newsletter.
- Coordinate and maintain communication with all committee chairs and the Executive Board for the solicitation and receipt of news for inclusion in the newsletter.
- Create and establish policies for the protection of NOCALL regarding the publications and opinions put forth by the various authors included in the newsletter.
- Maintain, distribute and review annually the guidelines for article submission.
- Be cognizant of all copyrights laws regarding liability and infringement issues.
- Draft all correspondence relating to the newsletter including but not limited to reprint permission, copyright infringement, etc.
- Attend Council of Chapter Newsletter Editors meetings at the AALL Annual Meeting.
- Obtain the approval of the members of the Executive Board before making changes that may affect the financial status of NOCALL.