2017 – 2018 Committee Members
Mary Pinard Johnson, Editor
Jourdan Corbitt, LAC Group
Julie Horst, Ninth Circuit Library
Mark Mackler, California DOJ, San Francisco
Delia Montesinos, CEB
Elisabeth McKechnie, U.C. Davis Law Library
The newsletter editor is appointed by the President for a term of one year. The Editor appoints additional members as needed. Five issues of the NOCALL News are published per membership year in September/October, November/December, January/ February, March/April, May/June.
To coordinate the production and distribution of the Association newsletter.
- Design, edit and distribute the newsletter.
- Coordinate and maintain communication with all committee chairs and the Executive Board for the solicitation and receipt of news for inclusion in the newsletter.
- Create and establish policies for the protection of NOCALL regarding the publications and opinions put forth by the various authors included in the newsletter.
- Maintain, distribute and review annually the guidelines for article submission.
- Be cognizant of all copyrights laws regarding liability and infringement issues.
- Draft all correspondence relating to the newsletter including but not limited to reprint permission, copyright infringement, etc.
- Attend Council of Chapter Newsletter Editors meetings at the AALL Annual Meeting.
- Obtain the approval of the members of the Executive Board before making changes that may affect the financial status of NOCALL.