Skip to content
- Membership Survey Results
- February 7, 2007: NOCALL Workshop and Business Meeting from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at Milton Marks Conference Center California, Judicial Center Library 455 Golden Gate Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102
- March 12, 2007: NOCALL/SLA Joint Program: Sunshine Week Webcast! at County of Alameda Training Center 125 – 12th Street, Suite 400 Oakland, CA. Sunshine Week is almost here. NOCALL will once again be co-sponsoring the second annual Sunshine Week National Webcast, a dialogue on open government and secrecy, called “Closed Doors, Open Democracy?” with the SLA San Francisco Bay Region Chapter. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, March 8, 2007 Please click here for the registration form.
- April 27-28, 2007: Spring Institute: Strategic Planning at the Holiday Inn – Golden Gateway 1500 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94109
- May 30, 2007: Annual Meeting & Luncheon at Marine’s Memorial Club 609 Sutter Street San Francisco, CA 94102
- September 23, 2007: NOCALL Social Event – Beach Blanket Babylon! When? Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 2:00 PM.
Where? Club Fugazi, 678 Beach Blanket Babylon Boulevard (Green Street), San Francisco (In the heart of North Beach).
Why? Because sometimes there’s just not enough time at the business meetings to catch up with your friends and make new ones.
- September 25, 2007: Fall Business Meeting & Luncheon at Courtyard Marriott Vallejo – Vallejo Ballroom 1000 Fairgrounds Drive Vallejo, CA 94589
- October 23, 2007: Fall Workshop: The Art of Negotiation in Oakland, CA
- November 30, 2007: Social Event – The da Vinci exhibit at the Metreon. We’re planning for dinner at 6pm and exhibit tickets for 7:30. Group tickets are $15. Please let Julie Horst know by the end of Wednesday, November 7th if you’d like to be part of the group.
- December 2, 2007: Holiday Party Please see the flyer here