Skip to content
- January 26, 2006: NOCALL Business Meeting, 4 p.m. Heller Ehrman, Menlo Park, CA. Please join your NOCALL colleagues at the January Business Meeting. This will be an important meeting as we will be voting on bylaws changes. I hope to see you all there. More details to follow soon, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you, Pam Rino, NOCALL President.
- March 31 – April 1, 2006: Third All-California Joint Institute, “Capitol Resources: Gateway to California Business Regulation.” Sacramento, CA Please see the Institute Brochure and Slideshow (PPT)
- May 24, 2006: May Business Meeting – Marines Memorial Club, San Francisco at 11 a.m. Lunch is generously sponsored by Thomson West. RSVP by noon Friday May 19th to Holly Riccio.
- July 8 – 12, 2006: 99th Annual AALL Meeting & Conference, “Pioneering Change.” St. Louis, MO.
- September 20, 2006: NOCALL Business Meeting, 3 p.m., California Continuing Education of the Bar (300 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 410 Oakland). Please RSVP to Holly Riccio, O’Melveny & Myers. Tours will be offered starting at 2:30 and then again after the meeting at 4 pm. A reception will follow the meeting. The meeting will start promptly at 3 pm. Folks that need to head home early can come for an early tour and head out by 4 pm. Those that want to work to the last minutes can arrive by 3 pm and then enjoy the reception and tours after the meeting. Business Meeting Minutes.
- October 5, 2006: Professional Legal Management Week – NOCALL is pleased to be participating in the second annual Professional Legal Management Week, which is being held this year on October 2-6, 2006. Professional Legal Management Week (PLMW) provides a forum for recognizing those in legal management for what they do and the role they play in the success of the organization.In conjunction with this celebratory week, NOCALL, along with other local chapters of national legal organizations, are sponsoring social events where attendees can meet, network with and learn from fellow legal professionals. Last year, there was one social event held in San Francisco. This year, there are four concurrent social events being held in the following areas: San Francisco, Sacramento, Walnut Creek and Palo Alto. They are all being held on Thursday, October 5th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.If you would like to attend one of the events, please click on the “RSVP NOW!” button in the email sent to NOCALL members. If you have trouble with the button, the URL for RSVPs is http://www.iltanet.org/plmwevent.aspx. Questions? Contact Holly Riccio or visit www.plmw.org for more information.