Save the Date!
Save The Date! 2018 NOCALL Spring Institute, March 16th
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor for the NOCALL Spring Institute in 2018! We’re still selecting the title, but the theme of the event will “Advocacy” – how we can speak up about the value of law libraries in our communities when speaking to our stakeholders (firm partners, community boards, institutional funding sources), to the general public and/or our patron base, as well as how to work as a group to effectively lobby for library causes at the legislative level.
We hope this program is of interest to you! Here are a few ways you can help:
- Sponsor a specific part of the event! You’ll be thanked in the speeches and the print materials, including the schedule. Opportunities:
- Lunch Sponsorship
- Networking Event Sponsorship
- Costs Sponsorship
- Exhibit at the Event: NOCALL gives you the opportunity to talk to a large percentage of the library decision-makers in Northern California. Purchase a table for the event, and take this opportunity to tell us all about your product or service!
- Donate to the Vendor Raffle: this is an opportunity to provide materials goods to be mentioned during our raffle – an excellent and easy way to raise goodwill. Past donation examples: Amazon Gift Cards, Coffee Table Books, 1 year memberships/access to e-goods, See’s Candy, gift baskets.
- Provide contents for the Institute Free Tote – pens, brochures, post-it’s, the bags themselves, cups/mugs/thermos bottles. Another good way to get your brand-name out there!
If you’re interested in being a sponsor and/or if you would like to exhibit at our Spring Institute, please email Jocelyn.email@example.com and we’ll figure out what will work best for your institution!