The Constitution & Bylaws Committee and the NOCALL Executive Board propose the following changes to the NOCALL Bylaws:
- Remove geographical location requirement in Article II, secs. 1, 2 and 5; and Article VI, sec. 2 for Active Membership.
- More broadly define the types of law library employment in Article II, sec. 1 for Active Membership.
- Clarify the NOCALL election ballot date in Article IV, sec. 4.
- Allow for uncontested elections for the Executive Board in Article IV, sec 1.
The Constitution & Bylaws Committee and the NOCALL Executive Board propose the following change to the NOCALL Constitution:
- Allow the Executive Board to vote to submit amendments to the bylaws to the general membership by a distributed ballot. (Article VII, secs. 1 & 2)
Please review the linked pdfs for full descriptions of these amendments.
NOCALL membership will have the opportunity to vote on proposed amendments at the May Business meeting (tba).