Skip to content
- January 9, 2008: Business Meeting at Fenwick & West, Mountain View from 11:30am to 1:00 pm with a working lunch sponsored by LexisNexis.
- February 3, 2008: Social Event – “Bodies Revealed” exhibition in Sacrament. Contact Julie Horst for details and to sign up, 415-422-2243
- February 22, 2008: Screening of “Soul of Justice” at Hastings Law School Please see the Information Flyer for more details.
- February 27, 2008: PLI Law Library Seminar, “The Law Library 2008: Skills, Strategies & Solutions” at the PLI California Center 685 Market Street San Francisco. From 8:30 am-10:30 am. Please see the Registration flyer.
- March 21, 2008: Sunshine Week Program – a webcast and panel discussion hosted by NOCALL and SLA SF Bay Region Chapter. Location: Townsend and Townsend and Crew, Two Embarcadero Center, 8th Floor, San Francisco.
- March 28, 2008: Spring Institute at The Meritage Resort 875 Bordeaux Way Napa, California, 94558.
- May 7, 2008: Business Meeting at the Marines’ Memorial, San Francisco. Please see the Info and Registration form for all the details.
- September 30, 2008: Business Meeting at Frank Fat’s in Sacramento from 10:30am – 1:30pm. Please see the Information form and register to Kelly Browne at (916) 874-7427 .
- October 21, 2008: Fall Workshop, “Romancing the Room,” with Jim Wagstaffe at Preservation Park, Oakland. Please see the Registration form for details.