Skip to content
- January 22, 2003: Business Meeting and Luncheon, Marines’ Memorial Building (609 Sutter Street, San Francisco). Message from our president, Ellen Platt:To assist you in planning for the upcoming NOCALL Board and Business Meeting on Wednesday, January 22, at the Marines’ Memorial in San Francisco, here is the planned schedule for the meeting and a link with directions to the club.Please recall that because this event is sponsored by Westgroup, an invitation with a request that you RSVP will be mailed in early January. I will also send another email reminder in January along with the directions, agenda and past meeting minutes.
Board meeting: 10-11:30am
No host bar 11:30-12
Luncheon 12-1ish (sponsored by West Group)
Business Meeting 1ish to 2pm
- March 13-15, 2003: – Spring Workshop & All-California Joint Institute Meeting the Future: Dynamic Law Librarianship in the 21st Century , San Luis Obispo, CA. Click here for brochure. Click here for registration form.
- May 22, 2003: Business Meeting and Luncheon, Rio City Cafe, (Old Town) Sacramento, CA
- July 12-16, 2003: AALL Annual Conference, Seattle, WA
- July 12, 2003: Joint Western Chapters of AALL Reception: Sheraton Hotel, Grand Ballroom B (SCALL, SANDALL, WestPac, NOCALL), Seattle WA. 6-8 p.m. For more information, contact Ellen Platt: email@example.com
- November 12, 2003: Fall Education Workshop: “Value” – Define It, Discover It, Deliver It.” San Francisco, California. PowerPoint available here.