To view the entire issue, click here.
In this issue: (access the Newsletter from the links above)
- President’s Message
- Musings from Mark
- What are You Reading?
- Tech Talk: Saving Government Digital Information in Advance of the Transition
- Fairness and Accuracy in Reporters
- Professional Reading in Review
- Committee Corner
- Ereader Librarian’s Digital Book Review
- Spotlight on… Ramona Martinez
- 2017 NOCALL Election – Candidate Biographies
- Ninth Annual Morris L. Cohen Student Essay Competition
- NOCALL Board Meeting Minutes (Sept. 22)
- NOCALL Business Meeting Minutes (Sept. 22)
- NOCALL Board Meeting Minutes (Jan. 11)
The NOCALL News is published five times a year by the Northern California Association of Law Libraries, a chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries, and is a benefit of membership. The Northern California Association of Law Libraries assumes no responsibility for the statements and opinions advanced by the contributors to the association’s publications. Editorial views do not necessarily represent the official position of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries.
Mary Pinard Johnson, Sacramento County Public Law Library
Jourdan Corbitt, LAC Group
Hadas Livnat, Law Library, Hastings College of the Law
Mark Mackler, California DOJ, San Francisco
Ramona Martinez, Berkeley Law Library
Elisabeth McKechnie, U.C. Davis Law Library
To see archived issues of NOCALL News, please click here.