- March 18, 2016, 8:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. : NOCALL’s Spring Institute will take place at Santa Clara University’s Benson Memorial Center, in the Mission California Room, with concurrent programs there and in Conference Room 21. Register online or download the mail-in Registration Form. See the Institute website for Registration details. We cannot accept registration at the Institute, so please register in advance. Opportunities remain to help prepare our Institute. Contact Michael Ginsborg via email or phone (415-471-3243) for details.
- February 9, 2016, 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. : The BayNet-SLA-SF joint meeting will take place at the Fish & Farm Restaurant, 424 Clay Street, San Francisco. The speaker is TED Talk Presenter John Bohannon: Adventurous Investigator in Science Data. Register online or use the mail-in registration form. The registration deadline is Monday, February 8th.
- February 12, 2016: SANDALL’s Winter Institute, Digital Archives: Best Practices for Preserving Organizational Memory, will be hosted by the University of San Diego. For more information, see the Institute website or email email@example.com.
- March 4-5, 2016: The 44th Annual SCALL Institute will be held at the Temecula Creek Inn. The theme of the Institute is Upping Your Game: Growing Your Organization’s Information Advantage! Visit the Institute website for details.
- March 15, 2016. Nominations Deadline for two NOCALL Awards: The 2016 Professional Achievement Award, whereby an individual is recognized for notable and enduring contributions to the Chapter and the profession, and The 2016 Award for Advocacy, recognizing a member of the NOCALL community for valuable and enduring contributions affecting law librarians, law libraries, and legal patrons everywhere. Further information about each award and the forms for submitting nominations are available at: http://nocall.org/officers-committees/awards/nominations/. Submissions are welcome anytime between then and now by sending nomination documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past NOCALL Events: